With good healthcare standards and a lot of clinics performing hair transplant in Dubai, it is the best decision to have your hair transplant here. These options offer a lot of opportunities to get a quality hair transplant at affordable prices, but these options also present a challenge to hair transplant seekers. How can they select the right clinic to get the best value out of every Dirham they spent? If you or any member of your friends and family need a hair transplant, this guide is definitely for you.
- Qualification of the surgeon: The first thing to check is the qualification of the surgeon. All surgeons have some basic qualifications to perform surgeries of course, but there are some additional qualifications that may help. And there are many bodies of plastic and cosmetic surgery that ensure that their members have adequate skills and experience to perform hair transplant and other cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Experience: A degree and months of experience is not enough for a doctor to produce good results. Hair transplant is a science as well as art. It takes a lot of experience for a doctor to become expert in the art of hair transplant. When evaluating the experience of a surgeon, take into account the number of years as well as the number of surgeries performed during these years.
- Reputation: Ask the persons related to this field for the reputation of the clinic as well as the surgeon. If a clinic and its surgeon have a good reputation, they will try their best to live up to it.
- Environment: Pay attention to the environment during your visit to the clinic. Watch for the professionalism of the staff, and find out whether they have client’s interest at heart. Consider how comfortable you feel while discussing your issues and desires with the surgeon or the staff.
- Cost:The low cost offers are always tempting, but make sure to pay proper attention to other factors before considering. If you suspect the quality and your possible outcome of the surgery, never choose that clinic merely on the basis of low cost. There are a few considerations while comparing prices of different clinics. Some charge on the basis of the number of hairs transplanted, some charge on the basis of grafts transplanted, while others charge a lump sum amount for a hair transplant session. Remember that a graft contains 1-4 hairs, so one graft is not same as one hair. And if the clinic charges lump sum, know beforehand how many grafts they will transplant in one session.
- Past results: I chose to put this point at the end, not because it is least important, but due to the fact that it is most important. Past results are the best indicators of your probable outcome. See as many before and after pictures and make sure they present fair results. If you have a chance to meet any past patients, consider it a definite plus!
I am sure that these rules apply when choosing a surgeon for a hair transplant in Dubai or elsewhere. There are a few clinics like Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, which provide free online consultation. You can start your selection process from there until you find a surgeon you are looking for.
Please follow and like us: