With excellent healthcare standards of clinics performing hair transplants, it is the best decision to have your hair transplant at our clinic. Though these clinics options offer a lot of possibilities to get a quality hair transplant at affordable prices, these options also present challenges to hair transplant candidates. How can they pick the right surgeons to get the best use out of every Dirham they spent? If you, or your family member or any of your friends need a hair transplant, this guide is definitely for you.
Guide to Select a Right Surgeon for a Hair Transplant
Do you want to get a hair transplant surgery done in Dubai? Do you want to know which clinic’s surgeons will be good for you & how you can pick them? Read the Guidance below:
- Qualification: The initial thing to examine is the surgeon’s qualification. All surgeons have some essential qualifications to perform surgeries of course, but some additional qualifications may help. And there are several forms of plastic and cosmetic surgery that guarantee that their members have enough skills and experience to perform hair transplants and other cosmetic surgery procedures.
- Experience: A degree and months of experience are not enough for a doctor to produce good results. A hair transplant is a science as well as art. It takes a lot of experience for a doctor to become an expert in the art of hair transplants. While estimating the experience of a surgeon, take into account the number of years as well as the number of surgeries performed during these years.
- Reputation: Ask the persons linked to this field for the reputation of the clinic as well as the surgeon. If a clinic and its surgeon have a good reputation, they will try their best to live up to it.
- Clinic environment: Pay attention to the environment while your visit to the clinic. Watch for the professionalism of the staff, and find out whether they have the client’s interest at heart. Consider how comfortable you feel while discussing your issues and desires with the surgeon or the staff.
- Cost: The low-cost offers are always attractive, but make sure to pay proper attention to other factors before considering it. If you suspect the quality and your possible outcome of the surgery, never choose that clinic merely based on low cost. There are a few considerations while comparing prices of different clinics. Some charges based on the number of hairs transplanted, some charge based on grafts transplanted, while others charge a lump sum amount for a hair transplant session. Remember that a graft contains 1-4 hairs, so one graft is not the same as one hair. And if the clinic charges lump sum, know beforehand how many grafts they will transplant in one session.
- Past results: I chose to put this point at the end, not because it is least important, but because it is most important. Past results are the best signs of your probable outcome. See as many before and after pictures and make sure they present fair results. If you have a chance to meet any past patients, consider it a definite plus!
I am sure that you have understood while opting for a hair transplant surgery, selection of right clinic and surgeon is very important and this guide will surely help you while choosing a clinic for a hair transplant in the U.A.E to get the desired result. There are a few clinics like Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, which provide free online consultation. You can start your selection process from there until you find a surgeon you are looking for.