Hair transplant itself is a unique process that makes you look younger by restoring your lost hair, and robotic technology makes it more effective and comfortable. A hair transplant is a useful option for anyone looking for a permanent solution to hair loss or balding. A robotic hair transplant is becoming the new hype among the people looking for a less invasive solution to hair loss.
What is a Robotic Hair Transplant?
Robotic hair transplant is an advanced hair transplantation system that uses robotic technology for the FUE hair transplant technique. The process is similar to a manual hair transplant and is performed under the surgeon’s supervision. However, the accuracy and precision of the procedure are enhanced with a robot. The robot collects hair grafts from the donor area while the surgeon transplants these grafts individually into the recipient area.
ARTAS robot system performs such type of hair transplant, which has a sophisticated imaging technology and works on intelligent algorithms. The robot system works with accurate precision, which is why very few hair follicles are damaged.
Benefits of a Robotic Hair Transplant
A robotic hair transplant is a more advanced technique as compared to a manual FUE hair transplant. It has many benefits, including:
- It is a minimally invasive procedure that does not involve any stitches.
- The extraction of grafts is done more accurately than traditional techniques.
- Grafts can be easily extracted from the sides of the scalp.
- The number of damaged hair follicles is decreased with a robotic technique.
- The number of survived harvested follicular grafts is more as compared to manual graft harvesting.
- It reduces the time consumed on the harvesting of grafts.
- It reduces the time required to create a recipient area.
- The best follicular units are selected through a computerized mechanism.
- There is less risk of wounding or scarring as compared to a traditional hair transplant.
- It can easily be practiced on people with different hair characteristics.
If you are looking for the least invasive hair transplant treatment in Dubai, a robotic hair transplant is the best option for you. We suggest that you talk to a hair transplant surgeon before making a final decision. You can fill in the given form to get a free consultation with an expert at our clinic. A consultation at our clinic enables you to:
- Know about the procedure in detail.
- Get the exact cost for the hair transplant.
- Foresee the results with 3D imaging.