Hair transplant itself is an amazing process that makes you look younger restoring your lost hair and robotic technology makes it even easier and comfortable. A hair transplant is an effective option for those who are looking for a permanent solution to hair loss or balding. A robotic hair transplant is becoming the new hype among the people looking for a less invasive solution to hair loss.
What is a Robotic Hair Transplant?
Robotic hair transplant is an advanced system of hair transplantation that uses robotic technology for the FUE hair transplant technique. The process is similar to a manual hair transplant and is performed under the supervision of the surgeon but the accuracy and precision are enhanced with a robot. Hair grafts are collected from donor area by the robot and these grafts are individually transplanted into the recipient area.
ARTAS robot system is used to perform such type of hair transplant which has a sophisticated imaging technology and works on intelligent algorithms. The robot system works with accurate precision which is why very few hair follicles are damaged.
Benefits of a Robotic Hair Transplant
Robotic hair transplant is a more advanced technique as compared to a manual FUE hair transplants. It has many benefits including;
- It is minimally invasive procedure which does not involve any stitches
- The extraction of grafts is done more accurately than traditional techniques
- Grafts can be easily extracted from the sides of the scalp
- The number of damaged hair follicles are decreased with a robotic technique
- The number of survived harvested follicular grafts is more as compared to manual graft harvesting
- It reduces the time consumed on harvesting of grafts
- It reduces the time required to create a recipient area
- The best follicular units are selected through computerized mechanism
- There is a less risk of wounding or scarring as compared to a traditional hair transplant
- It can easily be practiced onto people with different hair characteristics
If you are looking for a least invasive hair transplant treatment in Dubai, robotic hair transplant is most probably the best option for you. We suggest that you talk to a hair transplant surgeon before making a final decision. You can fill in the given form to get a free consultation with an expert at our clinic. a consultation at our clinic enables you to;
- Know about the procedure in detail
- Get the exact cost for the hair transplant
- Foresee the results with 3D imaging