Hair transplant is one of the most desired cosmetic procedures nowadays. Regardless of its nature as a surgical procedure, it is famous among people because of its outstanding characteristics and benefits. However, like any other surgical procedure, it also comes with some side-effects but when a comparison is made between the side-effects and benefits, you will be pleased to know that benefits outnumber side-effects. The purpose of writing this blog is to let you know about the important aspects of the procedure so that it becomes easy for you to make a decision.
Therefore, today we will thoroughly discuss the benefits and the side-effects of hair transplant treatment. So, let’s begin!
Some significant benefits of hair transplant procedure are mentioned below;
- You will get an improved self-image. People who have already got the procedure, will let you know how hair transplant has enabled them to get their beautiful and attractive self-image back. It also resulted in an increase in their self-confidence.
- This procedure is a permanent solution to your hair loss. Once you get the procedure done, you don’t need to be worried about your hair loss or hair thinning again. Without any doubt, this is one of the most reliable procedures.
- It eliminates your baldness on a permanent basis. It won’t be wrong if it is said that this is the final solution to eliminate your baldness permanently. Statistics reveal an exceptionally high success rate & patient satisfaction rate for this procedure.
- Hair transplant surgery is not a costly procedure when its final cost is compared with other hair restoration methods. So, it serves as a long-term cost saving.
- You will not get visible scarring.
- The donor area will seem unaffected.
- Quick healing.
- You will get natural hair locks.
- Treatment is done without facing any major trauma.
- No pain because of the application of local anesthesia during the procedure.
- Last but not least, when you get this procedure done, you need low maintenance to keep your hair beautiful and safe. It is because the transplanted hair grow in a natural way just like other hair on your head. You don’t need to use any specific shampoos or chemicals to maintain the density. You just need to do some extra care during the recovery time period and after that, your hair will grow normally. In short, you don’t have to visit your surgeon again for maintenance but just your hair stylist or barber.
The side-effects that you experience because of the hair transplant require only a few weeks to settle down. They may include;
- Swelling on the scalp area or around eyes
- Numbness/lack of sensation
- Unnatural tufts of hair
- Shock loss that is usually for a temporary basis
It clearly shows that despite the chance of side-effects, hair transplant is preferred for hair loss treatment because of its unlimited benefits. Still, if you have any queries or you want to discuss some important aspects with an expert, then feel free to contact us. Our experts at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® will respond to all your queries so that you can make a good decision for your hair and overall appearance.