Hair loss or hair shedding is a common process and nearly every one experiences hair shedding daily. However, for some people it really becomes a problem when hair loss becomes severe because it leads to baldness. So, in order to get rid of baldness, people try many methods like home remedies and over the counter topical and oral medications. However, the only most effective and permanent solution to baldness is the hair transplant surgery. Hair transplant surgery has various types and FUE – Follicular Unit Extraction – is one of the latest techniques used for performing hair transplant. It is more common among people because of its multiple benefits.
What is FUE Hair Transplant?
FUE Hair transplant is the surgical procedure in which hair follicles are extracted one by one from your own scalp with a help of a punch tool and injected into the bald area. Hair are taken from the area of the scalp that has denser hair. Upon injecting, hair start growing just like other hairs on the scalp. It is one of the advanced techniques and is considered more beneficial than traditional hair transplant.
How FUE hair Transplant is performed?
During Follicular Unit Extraction or FUE hair transplant, follicular units are harvested from the donor area in groups of 1 to 4 grafts. Donor area is the area from where hair follicles are extracted and the bald area, where they are transplanted is the recipient area. Follicular extraction is done using extremely small punching tool that is less than a millimeter in diameter. After extraction, hair follicles are transplanted to the bald area.
What are the benefits of FUE hair transplant?
Follicular Unit Extraction hair transplant comes with multiple benefits. This procedure is less invasive than traditional hair transplant and therefore majority of the patients prefer it over FUT. Mentioned below are some benefits of FUE hair transplant.
- The procedure is performed under local anesthesia that means you are awake during the surgery. This reduces the risks for any complications caused by anesthesia.
- It is minimally invasive procedure and causes virtually no pain or discomfort.
- It involves extremely small incisions that heal quickly after surgery.
- It does not involve the use of scalpel or stitches.
- Because of small incisions, scars are extremely small and nearly invisible even if you have shorter hair.
- The patients are not exposed to any serious complications or risks.
- It does not cause any major wounds.
- FUE causes bearable and temporary side effects that subside quickly with the use of prescribed medications.
- The donor area seems unaffected or unchanged after surgery.
- The downtime and recovery time of FUE hair transplant is extremely short.
- The results of FUE hair transplant are natural.
- FUE hair transplant provides natural looking hair line.
All the above mentioned information clearly shows that FUE hair transplant is an extremely useful procedure. If you want to undergo the treatment or want to know more about the procedure, visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery clinic. With state-of-the-art facilities and qualified surgeons, it has become one of the biggest names in the cosmetic surgery world. Fill in the consultation form given on our website and book an appointment with our plastic surgeons for free consultation You can also have free online consultation.