Nearly every woman desires to have fuller breasts because large breasts are considered the sign of beauty and femininity in women. Breast augmentation procedures are the most effective and beneficial methods for enhancing the contours and size of breasts. Going under the knife for breast implant surgery has long been the most reliable method to increase the size of breasts but what if you have alternative implant-free option for breast enlargement? Fat transfer breast augmentation – also known as natural breast augmentation – is growing in popularity as it is minimal invasive procedure and eliminates the need for implants.
Fat transfer breast augmentation involves the use of your own body fat for breast enlargement. In the procedure, fat is harvested from the area of your body having denser fat like abdomen, thighs and buttocks and is redistributed in the breasts. It sounds like an ideal alternative of breast implants surgery as boob job but before having it, you must know about the benefits, side effects and results. In this article we will discuss, what this procedure involves and how it differs from breast implant surgery.
What is natural breast augmentation?
Natural breast augmentation requires small incisions for surgery and is minimal invasive procedure. It is usually performed under local anesthesia. During the procedure, liposuction is used to harvest fat from other parts of your body. these parts are usually thighs, abdomen and buttocks where you have denser fat deposits. After harvesting, the fat is processed and purified. The purified fat is then redistributed in the breasts and this is done by injecting it in various sites with small needles. The procedure gives immediately visible but temporary results because fat is absorbed by the body as time passes.
Benefits of natural breast augmentation
While natural breast augmentation is not as mainstream as implant surgery it does offer even and natural looking results and has a number of benefits. Here we will discuss some most important benefits of this procedure.
- It is safe and minimal invasive alternative of breast augmentation surgery.
- It is performed under local anesthesia, which eliminates the risk of complications associated with general anesthetic.
- It gives more natural looking and even results than breast implant surgery.
- It requires less downtime and recovery time.
- It causes minimal scarring that fades with the passage of time.
- Unlike breast implant surgery, it does not involve risks or rupture, shifting or leaking.
- The procedure of liposuction, performed on other area of body for extraction of fat, improves the contours of that area.
- This procedure is a great option for improving the results of breast reconstruction and correcting uneven breasts also.
- It eliminates the risk of reaction of body to foreign material inserted in it.
If you are interested in having natural invisible scar breast augmentation or you want to know more about the procedure, fill in the consultation form given on our website and book an appointment for free consultation with our experts.