Breast enhancement is one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries all over the world. Breast augmentation is a surgery aimed to give women the breasts of a particular size, shape, and orientation as they want or what goes best with their body type and frame.
Some woman might opt for a breast augmentation to enhance the size of breasts subtly but some may ask for a greater difference. There are different techniques being used to increase the size of the breasts like autologous fat transfer, saline implants, or silicone gel implants. Although, silicone gel implants are the most popular one. These implants can be sustained for more than 10 to 12 years.
Are You a Candidate?
- Your breasts are small sized
- Your breasts have lost shape and volume
- You have undergone mastectomy
- Your breasts are asymmetrical and uneven in size
- You are not suffering from a serious medical condition that can hinder the healing process
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding
What is the Recovery Like?
You can go home at the same day of surgery but you will need to take complete rest for 6 to 7 days. If your job involves any stressing task then you will need to take off for more time. You should not put any kind of pressure on your breasts. There will be pain and discomfort for 2 to 3 days but you will be given pain medications to control pain and a surgical bra to control swelling.
What About the Scars?
Invisible scar breast augmentation involves your surgeon to make incisions in the armpit or area under the breasts so the scar formed is invisible. The scar will take several months in fading but it will not be noticeable.
What are the Benefits of Breast Augmentation?
Breast augmentation is a beneficial surgery, its benefits include;
- The size of your breast is enhanced
- The results are natural looking
- Your breasts are evened and symmetrical
- Your breasts are balanced with your body type and frame
- Your clothes will fit better
- It can increase your self-confidence and self-esteem
If you think that a breast augmentation surgery might be an option for you, please fill in the form for a free consultation with one of our breast surgery experts who can enable you to make a right decision by providing you the needed information and understanding your expectations from the procedure.
You can also view how your breasts will appear after a breast augmentation surgery with a computer imaging app in a free consultation at our clinic.