Gone are the days when body rejuvenation was only for women. Nowadays, seeing men and women mingle at the plastic surgeon’s office, each waiting for his/her turn is the order of the day. Both genders might carry somewhat different anatomies but in the end, everybody deserves to feel confident and content with the body they are in.
In the last decade or so, cosmetic surgery in Dubai demand for men has increased and continues to steadily rise day in and day out. And the major reason behind this is that men are starting to pay attention to how they look and considering the statistics, they really want to look good. That, and the desire to turn back the hands of time; but don’t we all?
Getting back this youthful splendor is not easy, and Dubai cosmetic surgery experts keep on advancing the treatments and techniques associated with this norm. Currently, there are several trending body rejuvenation techniques around the world and at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery. And very soon, we will have a “His & Hers” package.
Here are the trending body cosmetic procedures for men
- Manscaping: This procedure, also commonly known as Laser hair removal in Dubai for men, is one of the most common procedures performed on men. Some of them just want to get rid of the excess hair on their back, chest and other places, while others get dragged to the laser specialist’s office by their significant others. Regardless how they get to that chair, the results are resounding; giving them a more groomed, smoother and younger appearance.
- Liposuction: Most men I know who have undergone through Liposuction in Dubai did it as a way of jumpstarting their weight loss journey. Sometimes it can be a little bit difficult to lose weight without that little nudge. And did it work? Definitely.
- Tummy tuck: Unlike Liposuction, this procedure works the other way around. After losing a lot of weight, the skin around the stomach region can easily be left hanging due to loss of elasticity. By undergoing a tummy tuck in Dubai procedure, the cosmetic surgeon tightens and tones the loose skin, and discards the excess skin, leaving the stomach area firm.
- Gynecomastia surgery: Gynecomastia in Dubai is a condition of enlarged breast tissue and effects 40 to 60 percent of men. The condition can happen at any point in a man’s life and it is unpredictable. To overcome this “man-boobs” situation, most men undergo a gynecomastia surgery in Dubai to remove this excess tissues or fat, and then flatten the chest giving it that masculine look.
- Body contouring: If you thought this applies only to women, then you are mistaken. Men also want to have that well contoured body as well. After losing a lot of weight, the excess skin from various parts of your body has to be tightened, tucked and toned. This happens through several procedures including tummy tuck in Dubai, butt lift in Dubai, thigh lift in Dubai, Brachioplasty in Dubai etc.
We all desire to look and feel good, and no amount of exercise can accomplish that 100%, at least without a little bit of nip and tuck here and there. So let Dubai Cosmetic Surgery give you back your youth, at least in the looks department. Call us now on+971 4 3485575for a free consultation.
Please follow and like us: