Breasts are an important figurative feature of woman’s body and this is why the most frequently performed and the most popular cosmetic procedure is the one that is performed on breasts. Breast augmentation is the procedure that has proved to be an effective option for women having small and undeveloped breasts and is most popular among all the procedures. No doubt, this procedure is very popular but still there are some things that it can’t do for you and they are important for you to know about before going for the procedure. Here we will come to know about those things but before that I want to tell you how breast enlargement can help you.
Everybody knows that breast enhancement is done mostly by inserting implants in the breasts. The purpose of these implants is to give volume to the breasts. Breast enhancement can address various conditions and you can be the candidate of the procedure if you have any of the following issues.
- To enhance the size of naturally small or undeveloped breasts.
- To improve the breasts, which have lost size after pregnancy or weight loss.
- To make your breasts proportioned to rest of your figure.
- To correct the size of asymmetrical breasts.
Now when it comes to the things that the procedure can’t do is that it can’t correct drooping breasts. If you want to give fuller look to your breasts as well as want to lift them, you should go for combination of breast lift with this procedure. The main reason behind drooping breasts is actually the excessive skin of the breasts and it can’t be corrected by inserting implants in them. This is why breast lift surgery is performed in which excessive skin of the breasts is removed giving them more youthful and firmer look.
When it comes to decide the time for performing breast lift in the combination with breast enlargement, it can be done with breast enhancement at the same time or may also be done after it is performed. Your surgeon can guide you better about making decision about breast lift; whether you should have it at the same time as breast enlargement or as a separate surgery.
Before undergoing the procedure of breast enhancement there are some factors that need to be considered. These factors are given below.
- Breast augmentation can’t guarantee the changes that may occur in future after the procedure due to weight gain, weight loss or aging.
- The changes that can occur after the surgery can’t also be predicted at the time of surgery. You may require an additional surgery for removal or replacement of implant in case if it leaks, wrinkles, ruptures or changes shape.
In short, breast augmentation is perfect procedure to enhance your breasts but you should have real expectations about the procedure and you should go for it after knowing about the things it can or can’t do for you.