Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that gets rid of unwanted fat from the body, which you cannot seem to get rid of through exercise or diet. Other names for liposuction in Dubai include liposculpture, lipoplasty, or simply lipo.
Liposuction usually targets the belly, buttocks, hips, thighs, back, face, neck, upper and lower arms, chin, calves and legs so as to improve their shape and boost up self-confidence. Liposuction in Dubai can be jointly done along other surgeries such as tummy tucks, facelifts and breast augmentation.
Just to note, liposuction is not a treatment for obesity, its aims are simply aesthetic, and works by contouring your silhouette.
Both surgical and non-surgical liposuctions have their pros and cons and here are some of them;
Surgical liposuction in Dubai
Pros of surgical liposuction
- Helps in getting rid of unwanted fat giving you the body that you’ve always wanted.
- It is a once-off procedure.
- It is considered as the best solution for removing unwanted fat deposits.
- Once the fat cells are removed they cannot refill in the place in the future hence it is permanent.
- It can remove between 95-98% of the fat in one area.
Cons of surgical liposuction
- Scarring and bruising on the skin after the procedure.
- Healing takes time as it is a gradual process, basically about 1-2 weeks.
- It is a surgical procedure and you may get some side effects such as vomiting.
- The stitches used are not the ones to dissolve so you will need to get them removed.
- You will have to wear a compression garment, like a girdle so as to minimize the swelling.
- There is a big risk of getting a blood clots.
- It is an invasive surgery.
- It is very expensive.
Non-surgical liposuction in Dubai
Pros of non-surgical liposuction
- It is a walk-in walk-out procedure and you can return to your normal routine right after.
- It is non-invasive meaning there is no scarring.
- There is no downtime.
- It improves skin texture.
- It can be done on small problem areas where surgical liposuction cannot reach.
- The procedure feels like a deep tissue massage.
- Only about 3 sessions are required.
- The treatments are short, about 40 minutes.
- No noticeable signs of the treatment apart from a little redness hence nobody will know that you’ve had a lipo treatment.
- Inexpensive compared to surgical lipo.
Cons of non-surgical liposuction in Dubai
- It requires a maintenance treatment in 6-18 months and this depends on your diet and exercise.
- It cannot remove as much fat cells as surgical lipo.
- Your body takes time to work through the adipose fat cell contents hence the results are cumulative.
To know more about liposuction in Dubai, fill out the form below or send us an email with your inquiries and we will revert.