Are you tired of those pesky fat deposits on localized areas of the body? Want to get rid of them without going under the knife? If your answer is yes, you are not alone. There are many people who are committed to regular exercise and dieting but are unable to get rid of flab in hard to lose places. However, we have the solution for your problem. Continue reading to know.
Well, there are various non-surgical body contouring and fat reduction procedures that can help you get rid of small localized fat deposits and improve the contours of your body. In this article, we will discuss some of the simple yet most redeffective ones.
Low level laser therapy
Low level laser therapy utilizes cold laser energy to break down fat cells, which are then absorbed by the body. This fat reduction technique is considered the most innovative method to remove stubborn fat deposits that do not respond to diet and exercise and has been approved by FDA. During the procedure, a device is used to emit laser energy to remove fat deposits without affecting surrounding skin, blood vessels and peripheral nerves.
Radio frequency treatment
Radiofrequency treatment is a versatile procedure that can be used on any area of the body – from small areas like chin to larger areas like abdomen and back – to treat a wide range of issues. For fat reduction, radio frequency treatment involves the use of radio frequency waves to deliver controlled heat to fat cells and liquefy them for removal. It can effectively be used to remove deep pockets of excess fat. Besides removing excess fat deposits, it also tightens the skin and boosts collagen production, which gives smoother and even results.
Recognized as the latest and the most effective body sculpting contouring and skin rejuvenation procedure, mesotherapy is an elegant and safe alternative to liposuction. It is perfect option for both men and women. Mesotherapy dramatically reduces fat deposits from all body parts. This technique involves administration of microinjections of vitamins and homeopathic medicines into the mesoderm – middle layer of skin. The substances used in microinjections are usually fat dissolving cocktails. The dissolved fat is later on absorbed by the body and is removed through lymphatic system.
Lipodissolve is an evolved form of mesotherapy. It utilizes Phosphatidylcholine (PCDC) to melt fat cells. Besides removing fat, mesotherapy reduces cellulite as well.
The difference between mesotherapy and lipodissolve is that the former treatment uses a mixture of various substances while PCDC is a must for the latter one.
Benefits of non-surgical body contouring techniques
Non-surgical body contouring techniques have many benefits on surgical body contouring procedures. Have a look on some of them:
- No incisions – the procedures do not involve any incisions or cuts. This makes them minimally invasive and reduces all kinds of risks and complications.
- No or local anesthetic is used – as the procedures do not require incisions, they either do not require any anesthesia or are performed under local anesthetic or numbing cream.
- Short procedure – non-surgical body contouring techniques usually require few minutes only to complete.
- Minimal recovery period – these techniques require quite less time for recovery as the side effects are minimal.
- Minimal or no downtime – since the procedures are minimally invasive, they require no downtime or is very less.
- Improve blood circulation – non-surgical body contouring procedures are also helpful for improving blood circulation.
- Less expensive – non-surgical fat reduction procedures are less expensive when compared with surgical procedures.
If you want to benefit from non-surgical body contouring techniques and you think you can be an ideal candidate for the procedure, don’t delay booking a free consultation with our laser and skin care experts. Call us now or fill the free online consultation form below to book an appointment.