Are you tired of those pesky fat deposits on localized areas of the body? Want to get rid of them without going under the knife? If your answer is yes, you have come to the right place. Many people are committed to regular exercise and dieting but cannot get rid of flab from hard-to-lose areas. However, we have a solution to your problem.
Various non-surgical body contouring and fat reduction procedures can help eliminate small localized fat deposits and improve your body’s contours. In this article, we will discuss some of the simple yet most effective treatments.
Continue reading to find out.
Low-Level Laser Therapy
Low-level laser therapy is an FDA approved treatment that utilizes cold laser energy to break down the fat cells, which are then absorbed by the body. This fat reduction technique is considered the most innovative method to remove stubborn fat deposits that do not respond to diet and exercise. A device is used to emit laser energy that removes fat deposits without affecting surrounding skin, blood vessels, and peripheral nerves during the procedure.
Radiofrequency treatment is a versatile procedure used on any part of the body, from small areas like the chin to larger areas like the abdomen and back. It is capable of treating a wide range of issues. For fat reduction, this treatment involves radiofrequency waves that deliver controlled heat to fat cells and liquefy them for removal. It can effectively be used to remove deep pockets of excess fat. Besides removing excess fat deposits, it also tightens the skin and boosts collagen production, which gives smoother and even results.
Recognized as the latest and the most effective body contouring and skin rejuvenation procedure, mesotherapy is a safe alternative to liposuction. It is a perfect option for both men and women. Mesotherapy dramatically reduces fat deposits from all body parts. This technique involves administering microinjections of vitamins and homeopathic medicines into the mesoderm – middle layer of skin. The substances used in microinjections are usually fat-dissolving cocktails. The dissolved fat is later on absorbed by the body and is removed through the lymphatic system.
Lipodissolve is an evolved form of mesotherapy. It utilizes Phosphatidylcholine (PCDC) to melt fat cells. Besides removing fat, it reduces cellulite as well.
The difference between mesotherapy and Lipodissolve is that the former treatment uses various substances, while PCDC is a must for the latter one.
Non-surgical body contouring techniques have many benefits as compared to surgical body contouring procedures. Have a look at some of them:
- No incisions – the procedures do not involve any incisions or cuts. It makes them minimally invasive and reduces all kinds of risks and complications.
- No or local anesthetic is used – as the procedures do not require incisions, they either do not require any anesthesia or are performed under local anesthetic or numbing cream.
- Short procedure – non-surgical body contouring techniques usually require only a few minutes to complete.
- Minimal recovery period – these techniques require less time for recovery as the side effects are minimal.
- Minimal or no downtime – since the procedures are minimally invasive, they require no downtime or significantly less.
- Improve blood circulation – non-surgical body contouring procedures are also helpful for improving blood circulation.
- Less expensive – non-surgical fat reduction procedures are less expensive when compared with surgical procedures.
All of the non-surgical treatments mentioned above are effective for body contouring and fat reduction. However, you need to consult with an expert to choose the most suitable one. If you want to benefit from non-surgical body contouring techniques and think you can be an ideal candidate for the procedure, don’t delay booking a free consultation with our Laser and Skin Care specialists. Call us now or fill the free online consultation form below to book an appointment.