A dimple can occur naturally on one cheek or both and become visible when the person smiles. A naturally existing dimple is a facial deformity caused by cheek musculature defect. On smiling, the muscles in the cheek contract sticking the skin down to the underlying connective tissue. As a result of this movement, a depression in the cheek is caused which is commonly referred to as a dimple.
A simple smile with dimples on cheeks can create a charm that is hard to resist. One cannot simply look away because of the attraction that asks for attention. If you do not have that attractive smile, you can easily achieve it with the help of a dimple implant surgery or Dimpleplasty. The dimple creation surgery can create beautiful and attractive dimples on one or both of your cheeks. The demand for dimple creation surgery is rising at a quick rate among both men and women.
Why should you get a Dimple?
Wondering why would anyone consider dimple creation surgery? Here are some of the most common reasons why people get surgical dimples:
- Dimples are considered to be the sign of prosperity and good luck in some civilizations.
- They help add character and brighten up the smile.
- People who have family members with naturally occurring dimples desire them.
Whatever your reason is, dimple creation surgery is an easy and painless procedure that can change your life by making your smile expressive and attractive.
If you are interested in knowing the process of dimple creation surgery, keep reading.
Surgical Dimple Creation Process
Surgical Dimple Creation Process is a short, simple, and minimally invasive procedure that can deliver very attractive results. This procedure can be performed on any type of cheek or skin.
Now a question may arise that how dimple creation surgery can create cute dimples on your face? It is a simple procedure explained below:
- Dimple creation surgery is done under local anesthesia and requires less than half an hour to complete.
- A small incision is made inside the cheek.
- A surgical instrument is then placed against the inner cheek and small cuts are made by its circular motion.
- The tissues are then removed leaving the skin intact. This creates a small shallow space under the skin.
- A small absorbable suture is used to catch the undersurface of the skin where a dimple is desired.
- Tying this suture causes a cute dimple on the cheek.
In this way, a surgical dimple is created by making a small harmless defect in the cheeks.
After Dimple Creation Surgery
Dimple creation is a safe procedure and it does not cause any complications or risks. Some minimal side effects associated with the procedure include:
- slight swelling
The suture used in the procedure is also absorbable that dissolves within a few days. At first, the dimple may appear even when someone is not smiling. However, after a few days or weeks, the dimple will appear only when a person smiles.
If you have flat cheeks and you want to make them more beautiful with a dimple, consider dimple creation surgery. To schedule a procedure or know more about it, contact Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® now and you won’t be disappointed. You can also have free online consultation by filling the consultation form given below.