Are You the Right Facelift Candidate?Facelift surgery in Abu Dhabi, rightly invite those who have facial problems and issues:
- Who have a strong bone structure and good skin elasticity irrelevant of age
- Who have loose skin and wrinkles on face
- Who have a healthy weight and want to eliminate multiple skin issues in one go.
Facelift Aims at:Candidates need to know that facelift surgery in Dubai tightens the skin, improves your self-esteem and physical appearance. Facelift surgery is ideal for 40-70 years of age patients; the procedure can be performed on younger patients as well. The following are the aims or goals of the facelift:
- To remove sagging skin and fat deposits around the jaws and cheeks known as hog jowls
- Excess fat neck and chin area are trimmed off
- While tightening skin, wrinkles beside the mouth, eyes and on the forehead smoothened out.
Facelift Strategies and TechniquesThe techniques or strategies are enlisted below:
- Non-Surgical Facelift: Use of various injectable and derma fillers tighten the skin and give a youthful-looking appearance this process is known as a remedy for Wrinkles.
- Invasive Facelift: Openings take place above the hairline, under jaw, right behind the ears and down the chin. The surgeon will tighten the layers of skin; the excessive fat will be removed. After this procedure, the tissues of face tighten up and extra skin is trimmed off.
Preparations for the Facelift SurgeryTo make a successful surgery there are certain instructions to follow:
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes
- Do not smoke, don’t drink alcohol or and don’t take anti-inflammatory medicines
- Set up a room having comfortable facilities of pillows, ice bags, (for swellings), clean gauze and napkins.
- Ask someone to pick you up on the day of facelift surgery
- Anesthesia is used which calms down the pain and relaxes the muscles. Overall the surgery takes 2 to 6 hours.
- Incisions are always made behind the ears and jaws and the hairline.
- While the incisions take place the surgeon carefully lift the skin to tighten muscles and tissues below. At the end, extra skin is removed to perfect the desired face.
- Using stitches or medical staples, the cuts are closed.
The Results and Benefits:The results and benefits of Facelift surgery in Dubai are as follows:
- You will not see wrinkles, loose skin around jaws while lines of face and neck will be well defined.
- Sun damage will be completely eliminated.
- The scars after surgery are mostly hidden so you don’t have to worry about it.
- The result of Facelift surgery will be permanent and will make you look at least 10 years younger than your real age.