To look youthful is the wish of every person, unluckily some people get wrinkles and fine lines on their faces ahead of time. No doubt, aging is natural but facelift surgery in Dubai brings back the youth that you have always wanted. Facelift surgery is also known as rhytidectomy, in this surgery using various techniques, client’s skin problems are solved. The Facelift removes the other dead cells on a face and tightens the skin using laser and other chemical peels.
The procedure of facelift is quite simple, and it removes the unwanted signs of aging including sagging skin around the eyes, cheeks, folds, mouth, forehead, wrinkles and jaw. Overall the new skin will look younger and appealing.
Are You the Right Facelift Candidate?
Facelift surgery in Abu Dhabi, rightly invite those who have facial problems and issues:
- Who have a strong bone structure and good skin elasticity irrelevant of age
- Who have loose skin and wrinkles on face
- Who have a healthy weight and want to eliminate multiple skin issues in one go.
Facelift Aims at:
Candidates need to know that facelift surgery in Dubai tightens the skin, improves your self-esteem and physical appearance. Facelift surgery is ideal for 40-70 years of age patients; the procedure can be performed on younger patients as well. The following are the aims or goals of the facelift:
- To remove sagging skin and fat deposits around the jaws and cheeks known as hog jowls
- Excess fat neck and chin area are trimmed off
- While tightening skin, wrinkles beside the mouth, eyes and on the forehead smoothened out.
Facelift Strategies and Techniques
The techniques or strategies are enlisted below:
- Non-Surgical Facelift: Use of various injectable and derma fillers tighten the skin and give a youthful-looking appearance this process is known as a remedy for Wrinkles.
- Invasive Facelift: Openings take place above the hairline, under jaw, right behind the ears and down the chin. The surgeon will tighten the layers of skin; the excessive fat will be removed. After this procedure, the tissues of face tighten up and extra skin is trimmed off.
Preparations for the Facelift Surgery
To make a successful surgery there are certain instructions to follow:
- Wear loose and comfortable clothes
- Do not smoke, don’t drink alcohol or and don’t take anti-inflammatory medicines
- Set up a room having comfortable facilities of pillows, ice bags, (for swellings), clean gauze and napkins.
- Ask someone to pick you up on the day of facelift surgery
- Anesthesia is used which calms down the pain and relaxes the muscles. Overall the surgery takes 2 to 6 hours.
- Incisions are always made behind the ears and jaws and the hairline.
- While the incisions take place the surgeon carefully lift the skin to tighten muscles and tissues below. At the end, extra skin is removed to perfect the desired face.
- Using stitches or medical staples, the cuts are closed.
The Results and Benefits:
The results and benefits of Facelift surgery in Dubai are as follows:
- You will not see wrinkles, loose skin around jaws while lines of face and neck will be well defined.
- Sun damage will be completely eliminated.
- The scars after surgery are mostly hidden so you don’t have to worry about it.
- The result of Facelift surgery will be permanent and will make you look at least 10 years younger than your real age.