Brazilian Buttock lift or simply Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai has become very popular of late, with a lot of women wanting an attractive, rounded and prominent rear that is synonymous with Brazilian women. The Brazilian Butt lift is different from a normal Buttock augmentation procedure because it uses the fat transfer method.
The fat transfer method of buttock augmentation uses the patient’s own fat from another part of her body, hence hitting two birds with one stone; both body contouring and a buttock lift in Dubai.
You will get a body contouring procedure because the doctor uses fat from an area on your body that you do not need. This is done through a process known as liposuction in Dubai, which leaves that specific area well contoured and sculpted. This area can be your stomach, back, chest, arms, thighs or hips.
Women who seek to have a Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai do so because they are unhappy with how their behind looks like. It can be the shape, the size, firmness, sagginess, or even its proportion, meaning one cheek might be bigger than the other.
Also, you might not have a Brazilian Butt Lift in mind while going in to have a liposuction in Dubai procedure to contour your body, but after reading this you might want to use the fat from your liposuction-targeted area to sculpt your derrière.
How does it work?
A Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai is not a very complicated procedure. Here are the steps:
- After identifying the best plastic surgeon in Dubai of your choice, you book a consultation where he will explain everything involved in the procedure to you. You must have realistic expectations and be in good health before the surgeon agrees to do the procedure.
- During the consultation, you have to be clear on the shape and size that you desire to have.
- On the day of the procedure, you will be put under local anesthesia whereby the doctor, with the help of his best nurses at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, will suction fat using a cannula.
- After the fat has been collected, which by the way will be sterile, it is processed then put directly into syringes which the surgeon will use to inject into your buttock muscles.
- These syringes that carry your fat will be connected to another cannula before being injected into the target area which is your buttock muscles.
The procedure will take anywhere from two hours to five hours, and it all depends on the area to be treated as well as the amount of fat to be suctioned out of your other areas.
After the procedure
Since the Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai is more of an outpatient procedure, there will be no need to spend the night at a hospital. But afterwards, you might experience some post surgery effects, which include:
- Swelling and bruising
- Discomfort but you will be prescribed pain medication for that
- A bit of swelling that might last for a few weeks
- For the first couple of days, there will be fluid draining from the areas of the liposuction, it might be slightly red. This is the fluid, known as tumescent fluid that was used to numb the area, as well as control any form of bleeding.
For the best results, the surgeon advises that you not sit or sleep on your backside for at least the first couple weeks so as to allow the body tissues to absorb the newly injected fat.
The downtime may last one week after the procedure, but you will be up and about the following day. The scars will be minimal and will disappear with time while the results will be visible a few weeks later.
For more questions or to book a free consultation for a Brazilian Butt Lift in Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, drop us a line and we will get back to you.