Aging is a natural process and it results in causing inevitable signs of aging and wrinkles and lines are the very first and the most unacceptable. Appearance of wrinkles on the skin makes it look older and tired. For diminishing wrinkles, people go for a number of remedies like home remedies, anti aging creams and at times even for cosmetic procedures but fillers injection is an effective as well as quick remedy for this purpose. Dubai – being home of fashion and cosmetic treatments – has a number of clinics offering fillers in Dubai. Before you opt for getting fillers in Dubai, know some important facts about them.
Filler injections are basically injectables that use natural or synthetic products to diminish wrinkles and restore the fullness and volume of face. Following are the beneficial uses of fillers.
- Smooth the facial lines and wrinkles.
- Enhance the shallow parts of the skin.
- Plump up the lips giving them fuller and youthful look.
- Minimize the appearance of scars.
Fillers are perfect for early signs of aging and give very beneficial results when used with facelift.
The procedure for injecting dermal fillers is very simple and easy. There are various kinds of fillers and your dermatologist selects the appropriate one after examining your skin. Then proper injection sites are marked and suitable quantities of fillers are injected in the skin. Ointments and local anesthesia are also used to make the pain or discomfort tolerable. The time required by the procedure depends on the areas that require treatment; the duration can be 15 minutes or an hour.
There are various types of dermal fillers and the suitable one used for the specific issue. Different substances are used in fillers that can be natural or synthetic. Some most commonly used types of dermal fillers are given below.
- Collagen: Collagen is most commonly used dermal filler and it has been in use for a long period of time. They improve the texture and shape of the skin. Collagen is known for its safety and beneficial results. These fillers are also inexpensive as compared to others and anesthesia is also not required for administering.
- Restylane/Juvederm: The most popular alternative of collagen fillers are Restylane fillers. They are used to eliminate the wrinkles and folds of the skin. Hyaluronic acid is used in Restylane that is naturally found in the skin and is responsible for giving fullness and volume to the skin.
- Sculptra: Synthetic polymer is used to synthesize sculptra that are safe for cosmetic uses. Sculptra also increase the level of collagen and that is an important ingredient to keep skin hydrated and wrinkle free.
- Radiesse: They are gel like fillers that use calcium hydroxyapatite. They work same as sculptra but along with increasing the level of collagen, they are also used to improve the contour and definition of face.