When we start aging, the first sign is the appearance of wrinkles on the face, which makes us look older and tired. Enter filler injections and you have a solution that makes you look almost half your age.
Most of us have probably used home remedies, anti-aging creams and even cosmetic procedures to diminishing wrinkles. Sometimes they work and sometimes they do not work, while other times it takes years before you see any changes, which by then is too late.
Filler injections are an effective as well as quick remedy. But before you opt to get fillers in Dubai, it is important to educate yourself a little bit about them.
What they are
A filler injection is basically an inject-able that uses natural or synthetic products to diminish wrinkles and restore the fullness and volume of the face. The following are benefits of these fillers:
- Makes the appearance of scars minimal
- Boosts shallow parts of the skin
- Makes facial lines smoother
- Gives the lips a fuller look
How it works
Fillers are your go-to treatments if you have early signs of aging. If you combine this procedure with a facelift, the results become more dramatic.
The procedure for injecting dermal fillers is very simple. Different types of fillers are available in the market and it is up to your dermatologist to choose the best one for your skin type.
The proper injection sites are then marked and suitable quantities of fillers are injected into the skin. Ointments and local anesthesia are also administered to make the patient comfortable. Duration of the procedure depends on the areas that require treatment; although it can be between 15 minutes to an hour.
There are various types of dermal fillers, with each serving a different purpose. Below are some common types of dermal fillers:
- Sculptra: This increases collagen, which is vital in keeping the dermis hydrated with zero wrinkles.
- Collagen: This is the most common dermal filler and it improves the texture and outline of the skin. Collagen is also known for its safe and positive results. This filler is also fairly priced compared to others and anesthesia is also not required when administering.
- Radiesse: These are fillers that have the same feel as a gel. They work similar to sculptra but in addition to raising the collagen levels, they improve the definition and outline of your face.
- Restylane: The most popular alternative to collagen fillers are Restylane fillers. They are used to eliminate wrinkles and folds on the skin.