A non-surgical facelift can be performed with the dermal fillers, such facelift is also known as a liquid facelift or an 8 point facelift. This treatment uses dermal fillers made up of hyaluronic acid to restore the volume, eliminate the wrinkles and lift the skin.
How Does it Work?
Juvederm fillers are injected into the 8 specific points on the face to improve the appearance of the overall face. These 8 points include; cheeks, cheek bones, nasolabial folds, marionette lines, jawline, pre-jowl area and mid of the face.
These hyaluronic acid fillers will help in restoring the volume by filling the gap in the depressions and eliminating the appearance of wrinkles, lines or folds.
Benefits of a Non-Surgical Facelift
A non-surgical facelift with Juvederm fillers makes an amazing impact on your facial appearance;
- The outcomes will be natural looking.
- It can enhance the appearance of sunken cheeks by adding the lost volume.
- It can improve the contours of the cheek bones.
- It can add definition to the mid and lower face.
- It can lift the overall facial structure.
- It can fix the under-eye hollowness.
- It can improve the definition of jawline and jowl area.
- It can eliminate lines and wrinkles from the face.
- It can help in skin rejuvenation by keeping your skin hydrated with the hyaluronic acid in the filler.
- It does not require a long downtime and a painful recovery process. You will be good enough to go to work right after the treatment is completed.
Is it the Right Option for You?
A non-surgical facelift is effective in lifting and rejuvenating the facial appearance but it can’t have the same effect as a surgical facelift would do. If you have excess sagging skin and wrinkles than fillers might not be able to produce the desired result. A non-surgical facelift is considered an appropriate option for those looking for a subtle change. Most dermatologists recommend a non-surgical facelift if you don’t have too many wrinkles and folds but a few and you are not looking for a permanent solution.
The results are not permanent but they can last up to 2 years until the elements of the fillers such as hyaluronic acid are not absorbed by the body. You can maintain the effects of a Juvederm facelift with a follow-up treatment session.
Schedule a Consultation
To know the most suitable treatment procedure for you, consult a skin specialist. Fill in the form to get a free personalized consultation for you or your loved one with a team of highly experienced skin specialists and cosmetic surgeons at our clinic.