Your face is the most prominent and important feature of human body. Also, it is the most sensitive and highly prone to aging signs and environmental damages. There are a number of aesthetic issues associated with facial skin that a number of people experience. But this is not a problem anymore. Fortunately, cosmetic surgery provides a vast range of procedures that are helpful in treating nearly all the facial skin problems. One such treatment is known as vampire facelift.
In this article, we will discuss about vampire facelift, treatment which is non-invasive in nature and very beneficial for skin rejuvenation.
What is Vampire Facelift?
Vampire facelift is actually a Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy that is also known as Dracula therapy. The reason behind the name given to this treatment is that it uses your own blood during the procedure. The procedure works on body’s own healing powers and effectively slows the aging process. Sometimes, vampire facelift can even reverse the aging process. It is an inventive repair system that places the growth factors on the sites that need them. As a result, the skin repairs and rejuvenates itself.
How is the procedure performed?
The procedure involves taking platelets from your own blood and injecting them to the problematic areas. The whole procedure is performed in the following steps;
- The first step of the procedure is to extract minimal amount of your blood.
- This blood is then placed in the centrifuge to separate red blood cells from platelet rich plasma. Platelets contain high level of proteins – known as growth factors – which help in healing damaged or injured skin tissues.
- These platelets are then injected into the skin, which stimulates repairing process and increases the volume of skin leading to skin rejuvenation.
What are the benefits of Vampire Facelift?
Vampire facelift is highly beneficial and does not cause any major side effects. As your own blood is used in the treatment, there are no chances of any infection or complication. However, multiple sessions are required to get optimal results. Vampire facelift is an ideal and perfect treatment for you if you want to bring the following improvements in your facial skin.
• Improve the tone, texture and look of your facial skin.
• Reduce or eradicate fine lines and wrinkles on facial skin.
• Stimulate the production of collagen in the skin.
• Get smoother and younger looking skin.
• Make your skin more clear by removing scars.
Are there any complications?
There is a chance that you might experience some complications after getting vampire facelift but you can avoid them by choosing a highly experienced surgeon. Some common complications that are associated with vampire facelift include the following;
In short, vampire facelift is an effective treatment that will completely transform your facial skin. If you are looking to undergo the procedure, consider visiting Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic We have a team of highly qualified and board certified plastic surgeons who are committed to your well-being. We offer a free initial consultation to our patients so that they can easily discuss all their concerns regarding the procedure. You can book your appointment with our surgeons by filling the form given below.