C-Tucks basically means undergoing both a caesarean and tummy tuck at the same time which means one surgery, one-time anesthetic administration and a single recovery period. It seems attractive. Women gain quite a lot of weight during pregnancy and they are eager to lose it right after the child birth.
A C-tuck is not a very common procedure but many women consider it a better and convenient idea to undergo both treatments at once.
How is a C-tuck Done?
The treatment includes a performance of both surgeries on the same day. Firstly, a C-section is performed. When a baby is born through a caesarean surgery. Your plastic surgeon would be there to perform a tummy tuck procedure. The excess skin and fat are removed from the abdomen and stitches are made. It may take up to one or two hours.
What Makes C-tuck a Great Idea?
The benefits of a C-tuck include;
- You will undergo all the pain and discomfort at one time
- You will not have to deal with nervousness of a separate surgery
- You will get your pre-baby body back right after the delivery
- There will be one recovery period for both caesarean and a tummy tuck
- You will have to take off from work at once
What Makes C-tuck a Scary Trend?
A C-tuck procedure is not very popular. Very few women go for a C-tuck, here’s why;
- It can be more painful
- The recovery period will be lengthy and uncomfortable as compared to a tummy tuck
- It is recommended that you undergo a tummy tuck when your weight is stable
- The results of the C-tuck are not as effective as a simple tummy tuck
- There are a lot of changes that a woman goes through during pregnancy period which is why it is recommended that you delay a tummy tuck surgery for few months after the delivery.
If you like the idea of getting both surgeries at once, you can book a consultation with us by filling in the given form to;
- Know pros & cons of the C-tuck
- See the results with 3D imaging app
- Know the exact cost of the procedure