Brazilian butt lift is majorly for people who want to make their butt more firm, round and a little bigger. For individuals who have tried booty boosting exercises such as squats or even bought shape-wear which promised to lift your butt but didn’t get the desired results, the Brazilian butt lift could be the thing for you.
But is the Brazilian butt lift really worth it? Plus what are the benefits and of course the side effects? These are some of the common questions that people ask. Therefore, today we will discuss the worth, benefits and side-effects of the treatment.
What is a Brazilian Butt Lift?
Also known as BBL, it is a procedure that uses your own fat to enhance the shape and size of your butt. Liposuction is performed to remove fat from other areas of the body like the thighs, hips or stomach. The extracted fat is then injected into the outer hips and butt cheeks.
The Brazilian butt lift is a complicated procedure with a lot of steps so finding the right surgeon is quite crucial because they have to use the safest technique.
The Ideal Candidate for a Brazilian butt lift
Brazilian Butt Lift might be right for you if;
- You are in good physical health which means your body can stand general anaesthesia.
- You want to dramatically alter the shape of your butt.
- You have enough fat for liposuction and your weight is stable and ideal.
- You are capable of avoiding prolonged periods of sitting.
However, if you do not have enough fat for liposuction, you can still be a good candidate for BBL. But for that, you will be put on a diet which will enable you to gain about 10 to 20 pounds before the Brazilian Butt Lift surgery.
Benefits of the Brazilian Butt Lift
- It is not as invasive as a full surgical butt lift or butt implants. Although butt implants and a full surgical butt lift are very effective they leave scarring and the recovery time is much longer. When it comes to the Brazilian butt lift, the injection sites are almost invisible and the same goes for the areas from where the fat was harvested through liposuction.
- Great results are achieved through this fat transfer treatment. The patient achieves the results whether it was to get the butt more toned and rounder or to reduce the sagging and drooping.
- The patient’s own fat is used and the chances for a rejection or allergic reactions are very rare. The fat is usually reabsorbed into the body without harm.
- In addition to a more shapelier backside, the patient also undergoes aesthetic fat reduction on the abdominal area.
Side Effects of the Brazilian Butt Lift
- Minor scarring from liposuction. Liposuction results in virtually visible scarring which fades with time and becomes difficult to detect.
- Bumps and lumps might appear after the procedure on the fat harvesting site and the buttocks.
- Bruising and swelling with some discoloration which normally resides after two weeks.
- Pain and discomfort accompanied by soreness which is managed by painkillers.
- Numbness or a tingling sensation which subsides after a few weeks is quite common.
The Final Word
Considering the facts mentioned above, we can conclude that the Brazilian Butt Lift is totally worth it. It is a safe and effective treatment to get a bigger, firmer and contoured butt. Since you own fats are injected so, there are no chances of any allergic reaction or infection. Therefore, you can opt for a Brazilian Butt Lift without any hesitation or fear. You can consult with our experts at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery® before getting the treatment for a better understanding of the procedure. So, fill the form below and book a free consultation now.