Not every woman is blessed with a slim, toned and well-contoured figure. Most of the women can accomplish toned and taut body by regular diet and exercise plans but still, there are certain areas of the body that can’t be improved by these methods. If you are one of those women who want to have bigger and round buttocks, you should opt for Brazilian butt lift surgery. It is the cosmetic procedure that enhances the appearance of buttocks by making them fuller and firmer. This article will help you know about Brazilian butt lift surgery and its advantages.
What is a Brazilian butt lift?
Brazilian butt lift – also known as buttock augmentation – is a surgical procedure that involves fat transfer for improving the appearance of buttocks. The purpose of the procedure is to increase the size of buttocks and make them firmer. The procedure can make the following alterations in the appearance of your buttocks.
- Increases the size of buttocks
- Improves their projection and roundness
- Improves the balance of your figure
The procedure is an ideal option for those women who are not happy with the appearance of their butts. You can be a good candidate for the procedure if you have flat or sagging buttocks or massive weight loss have affected the appearance of your buttocks. Buttock augmentation can be done by either using implants or through fat transfer. The procedure in which fat is transferred is given the name of a Brazilian butt lift.
What does the procedure involve?
The procedure of a Brazilian butt lift is done in two steps. The first step involves the extraction of fat from some other area of your body having denser fat and second step in injecting this fat in your buttocks to give them volume and shape. The areas from where fat is usually taken include the thighs and abdomen.
The procedure of fat extraction involves making small incisions in the area where fat is to be removed. The fat is first broken down using a small cannula and is then sucked out with the help of a vacuum attached to the cannula. This procedure involves the use of local anesthesia to lower down the pain and discomfort. After extracting fat, it is processed and purified. The best donor fat cells are then used for increasing the size of buttocks.
Re-injecting Fat into Buttocks
The purified fat is then injected into the buttocks with the help of several small injections attached to the cannula. Small amounts of fat are injected in various areas and depths of buttocks to ensure smooth, uniform and natural appearance of buttocks.
Advantages of Brazilian Butt Lift Surgery
Brazilian butt lift is a very effective and beneficial procedure for lots of women. Some of the benefits of the procedure are given below.
- Extracting fat from thighs or abdomen improves the contour of these areas. It will overall improve the appearance of your waist and abdominal area.
- Fat transfer is better than the use of implants or other filler options. This is because using your own body fat has lesser chances of an allergic reaction or adverse complications.
- The procedure of a Brazilian butt lift is less invasive than butt augmentation using butt implants. It involves extremely small incisions. Also, the procedure causes minimal and nearly invisible scarring.
- Brazilian butt lift surgery is a minimally invasive procedure and therefore it requires very little time for recovery.
- The procedure can provide you with excellent results. Whether you want to make your buttocks rounder or you want to get rid of sagginess, a Brazilian butt lift can provide you excellent results.
In a nutshell, a Brazilian butt lift is an effective and beneficial cosmetic surgery procedure that improves the appearance of buttocks. It has numerous benefits for body contouring and makes your butt rounder and fuller. However, it is essential to consult with a cosmetic surgeon before you opt for a Brazilian butt lift. If you are interested in having a Brazilian butt lift procedure, book an appointment for a free consultation with one of our highly experienced cosmetic surgeons at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery®.