Not every woman is blessed with slim, toned and well-contoured figure. Most of the women can accomplish toned and taut body by regular diet and exercise plans but still there are certain areas of body that can’t be improved by these methods. If you are one of those women who want to have bigger and round buttocks, you should opt for Brazilian butt lift surgery. It is the cosmetic procedure that enhances the appearance of buttocks by making them fuller and firmer. This article will help you know what Brazilian butt lift surgery is and what its advantages are.
What is Brazilian butt lift?
Brazilian butt lift – also known as buttock augmentation – is the surgical procedure that involves fat transfer for improving the appearance of buttocks. The purpose of the procedure is to increase the size of buttocks and make them firmer. The procedure can make following alterations in the appearance of your buttocks.
- Increases the size of buttocks
- Improves their projection and roundness
- Improves the balance of your figure
The procedure is an ideal option for those women who are not happy with the appearance of their butts. You can be a good candidate for the procedure if you have flat or sagging buttocks or massive weight loss have affected the appearance of your buttocks. Buttock augmentation can be done by either using implants or through fat transfer. The procedure in which fat is transferred is given the name of Brazilian butt lift.
What does the procedure involve?
The procedure of Brazilian butt lift is done in two steps. First step involves extraction of fat from some other area of your body having denser fat and second step in injecting this fat in your buttocks to give them volume and shape. The areas from where fat is usually taken include thighs and abdomen.
The procedure of liposuction involves making small incisions in the area from where fat is to be removed. The fat is first broken down using small cannula and is then sucked out with the help of vacuum attached to cannula. This procedure involves the use of local anesthesia to lower down the pain and discomfort. After extracting fat, it is processed and purified. The best donor fat cells are then used for increasing the size of buttocks.
Re-injecting fat into buttocks:
The purified fat is then injected in the buttocks with the help of several small injections attached to the cannula. Small amounts of fat are injected in various areas and depths of buttocks to ensure smooth, uniform and natural looking appearance of buttocks.
Advantages of Brazilian butt lift surgery:
Brazilian butt lift is very effective and beneficial procedure for lots of women. Some of the benefits of the procedure are given below.
- Extracting fat from thighs or abdomen with liposuction improves the contour of these areas. This will overall improve the appearance of your waist and abdominal area.
- Fat transfer is better than use of implants or other filler options. This is because using your own body fat has lesser chances of any allergic reaction or adverse complications.
- The procedure of Brazilian butt lift is less invasive than butt augmentation using butt implants. It involves extremely small incisions. So, the procedure causes in minimal, nearly invisible scarring.
- Brazilian butt lift surgery is minimal invasive procedure and therefore it requires very less time for recovery.
- The procedure can provide you with excellent results. Whether you want to make your buttocks rounder or you want to get rid of sagginess, Brazilian butt lift can provide you excellent results.
In a nut shell, Brazilian butt lift is an effective and beneficial cosmetic surgery procedure for improving the appearance of buttocks. If you are also interested in having Brazilian butt lift, book an appointment for free consultation with one of highly experienced plastic surgeons at Dubai Cosmetic Surgery.