If you have stubborn fatty areas that are not affected by your diet control and exercise, liposuction treatment can help you get rid of them. Laser liposuction is comparatively a less invasive procedure that involves dislodging, melting and liquefying of the fatty tissues and then sucking it out of the body. However, it is not a treatment for weight loss, or you cannot opt for this treatment as replacement of exercise. It can help in removing excess fat and improving the body contours.
How is it Performed?
The process involves a use of a laser of a particular wavelength for the breakdown of the fat and liquefying it. Your surgeon would make small incisions into the treatment area, so the melted fat is sucked out. The incisions are very tiny, so the risk of leaving a scar is minimum. The heat of laser beam also helps in skin tightening that a traditional liposuction would not do.
Is the Procedure Safe?
It is a very safe procedure that can even be used to remove fat and sculpt small areas of the body like chin, jowls, and arms, etc. the procedure has no requirement of general anesthesia which makes it free from the risk of complications coming with anesthesia. There is a very minimal risk of scarring. Even if the scar is formed, it would not be a noticeable one and will fade away in some time.
At Dubai Cosmetic Surgery, board certified and experienced cosmetic surgeons perform the laser liposuction with the most advanced laser technology and machines which eliminate any risks associated with it. You will be
How laser liposuction is beneficial over traditional techniques?
- Laser liposuction is a highly beneficial procedure for you.
- The recovery process after laser liposuction is quite easier than a traditional liposuction.
- It does not require a lengthy and uncomfortable downtime; you can get back to your routine sooner than conventional treatment.
- It does not require administration of general anesthesia
- It can be easily used to treat delicate areas which cannot be addressed with a traditional liposuction.
- There is no risk of infections or other complications associated with the procedure
- It can be performed in combination with other treatments. In fact, the excess fat extracted can be used as fat grafts or fillers for fat injection treatment if you need volume or enlargement of any area of the body.
- It has an additional benefit of skin tightening with the help of lasers.
Choosing the Right Surgeon
If you have stubborn fat deposits and you are looking for a less invasive procedure which requires a less downtime, laser liposuction might be the right option for you. It is highly emphasized that you must research well before choosing the clinic/hospital and your surgeon who is supposed to perform the procedure.
Safety Comes First
Your safety and the success of the treatment largely depends on the expertise of the surgeon and the machine being used. It is a safe treatment, but you might land into trouble if performed by an inexperienced surgeon. Dubai Cosmetic Surgery has the most advanced and efficient technology for laser liposuction and a team of highly qualified and experienced plastic and cosmetic surgeons and exceptionally skilled staff to deliver the best results of laser liposuction in Dubai.
It is an ideal treatment for you if you have a double chin, chubby arms or sagging jowls. You can book a consultation with one of our surgeons to understand the procedure, your candidacy, expected results, costs of the treatment by filling in the given form.