Breast augmentation refers to an excellent treatment to get rid of your dissatisfaction regarding breast appearance. It is considered that the breast shape and size plays an important role in the appearance of a woman. Therefore, this surgical procedure is the option for you to get your desired breast size. However, it can be something scary for you. You should be aware of all the necessary information about the procedure and its recovery before getting it. This is the reason that we have decided to guide you about the preparation phase of breast augmentation treatment.
Preparation Steps for Breast Augmentation
Read on to know the preparation steps to reduce your anxiety!
The Exploration Step
The first and foremost step is to explore the treatment. Learn what is included in the procedure. Furthermore, you should be in good health when you visit your doctor for the initial consultation. He will check your mental and physical health. Also, it is important to find a board-certified surgeon for better experience and results.
The next important step is to make the right decision. You need to be careful in this regard and if it becomes difficult for you to decide then you may ask yourself the following questions.
- Am I making this decision for myself?
- Do I accept the reality of the outcomes?
- Do I have a clear understanding of the potential risks and complications of this procedure?
- Is this treatment affordable for me?
- Am I comfortable with my surgeon and the staff?
A family member or a friend can also help you in making the right decision.
Moving Towards The Surgery
When you have made a decision and you are moving towards the surgery, then you need to keep yourself healthy. You can achieve this goal by following the instructions of your surgeon. The following are some of the most important aspects that you need to care about.
- Avoid smoking for almost 1-2 weeks before the surgery.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid intake of aspirin or other blood thinners for approximately 7-10 days before the treatment.
- Follow the instructions of your surgeon regarding medication and a balanced diet.
- Get all your important prescribed tests done before the day of your surgery.
- Start your postoperative preparations before your surgery as it will help you in recovery.
- At last, make your final payments to your surgeon.
The Day Before Your Surgery
You have to perform some specific chores before the day of your surgery. Some of the important acts are as follows:
- Do the important laundry.
- Clean your house and dishes.
- Prepare your clothes.
- Intake prescribed medicines.
- Prepare a small pack of your stuff that will help you in recovery. This kit may involve simple snacks, a credit card, a water bottle, an identification card, and yes don’t forget to take some cash.
- Also, note that you are not allowed to drink or eat after midnight before your treatment.
The Day Of Your Surgery
At last, the day arrives for which you were preparing. It is your big day! Don’t worry, just relax and make important preparations. Some of them are as follows:
- Take a shower by using normal soap.
- Don’t take any medicine related to diabetes. Just take the prescribed medicine or if you have already discussed a specific medicine with your doctor. Keep in mind that you need to take a small sip of water to take medicine.
- Arrive at your clinic at the right time.
- Ask if you have any last-minute questions for your surgeon.
- Also, bring a chapstick for your lips.
You may also want to read: Get Bigger and Natural Looking Breasts with Breast Augmentation
Don’t Sweat It! You’re Ready
If you want to get breast augmentation with outstanding and remarkable results, then all you need to do is find a trusted surgeon. Furthermore, learning and preparation of the procedure is the most important aspect. You should make decisions wisely that you feel proud of them while you are going for the surgery. The consultation from an experienced surgeon can help you in making your decision. For this purpose, you can visit Dubai Cosmetic Surgery Clinic at your earliest. They offer a free consultation to their patients so that they can get expert advice. Just fill the following form and schedule your consultation now!