ACell/PRP Treatment in Dubai
ACell/PRP treatment in Dubai is the most sought after non surgical solution to fight baldness and thinning hair. ACell/PRP injections work towards the revival of miniaturized hair follicles which promote hair growth and thicken existing hair. It is a minimally invasive procedure which takes about 90 minutes to complete. It is ideal for those individual aspiring to revive their hair without undergoing a surgical hair restoration technique.
You are the ideal candidate for ACell/PRP treatment in Dubai if:
- You are a victim of hair loss.
- You are seeking a minimally invasive solution.
- You are not the ideal candidate for hair loss or you are scared of surgery.
- Your donor region is not resistant to baldness.
- Your hair loss is still in its progression phase.
- It is equally beneficial for men and women alike.
With the help of surgical hair restoration, you will be able to achieve:
- A fuller head of hair
- A youthful appearance and enhanced look
- Permanent hair that require zero maintenance
- Maximum hair density without the problem of scarring
Acell/PRP therapy combines the benefits of both Acell therapy and PRP therapy. They help to combat hair loss and prevent it from progressing further. It is beneficial even in the initial stages unlike, some other techniques which do not operate efficiently on individuals with progressing hair loss.
Let’s explore both of them individually:
ACell’s matristem technology is used to repair damaged tissues which are the first step towards achieving a healthy scalp which then promotes hair regrowth. It incorporates naturally occurring matrix of proteins for the revival of hair follicles.
Platelet rich plasma therapy focuses on injecting nutrient dense plasma to your scalp which contributes towards hair regrowth and thickness. Typically, it takes about 6 to 7 sessions of PRP to notice significant results.
These two technologies combined will give you the best results; will provide you a thicker head of hair without undergoing a surgical procedure.
Overall procedure takes about 90 minutes to complete and on average, about six sessions are required to see significant results.
Step 1: Initially, the blood of an individual is derived with the help of an injection.
Step 2: Blood is spun in a centrifuge to separate red blood cells from plasma.
Step 3: ACell’s matristem technology is utilized along with nutrient dense plasma and both the mixtures are combined together.
Step 4: Anesthesia is administered to the scalp of an individual before injecting ACell/PRP injections.
Step 5: ACell/PRP injections are administered to scalp at different angles with the help of micro needles to conclude the session.
- It is a minimally invasive procedure and won’t require any cuts and stitches.
- You will achieve fuller, thicker head of hair for lifetime.
- It is a cost effective alternative in comparison to other hair restoration techniques.
- This procedure involves minimal down time and recovery period.
- It won’t require any further maintenance.
- It is equally beneficial for women as they are often not the ideal candidates for hair transplant.
Recovery period of ACell/PRP is minimal as compared to all other hair transplant techniques.
- You can practically go back to work the very next day after surgery and resume all your daily activities.
- Your scalp will feel sore and tender for a day after the surgery.
- You may require a few pain killers to combat any slight pain or discomfort on the first day, proceeding after surgery.
- It will take about six sessions of ACell/PRP therapy for noticing significant improvement in the hair loss condition.
Results of ACell/PRP therapy typically take around six to eight months to show its full potential. You will say good bye to hair fall forever and will began to see new hair growth taking place. In a matter of one year, you will transform from being completely bald to owning a full, thick and luscious head of hair.
If you are still confused in regards to the treatment that will suit you best, fill out the consultation form below and let our experts guide you for free.
Fill in the form to get Free Consultation