Skin Whitening in Dubai
Skin whitening is one of the most sought after procedures today, because which woman would not want to be fair as ivory? Skin whitening in Dubai is the safest, least invasive and most efficient treatment procedure that is guaranteed by American Board certified cosmetic surgeons. It aims at improving the tone of dull and uneven skin resulting in clearer and lighter skin tone.
Who is a Candidate
Skin whitening is an effective procedure for almost all the men and women who want to improve the complexion of their skin. The treatment effectively improves the appearance of skin by improving following conditions:
- Acne marks
- Dark patches on your skin
- Sun damaged skin
- Age spots
- Overall dull and dark skin
Several treatment options are available for skin whitening. These options include:
- Topical treatment: Topical skin lightening or bleaching creams are the first option for improving the tone of dark and dull skin. Topical treatment is least expensive and totally non-invasive option for improving the complexion of skin. Some topical agents work for minor improvement in the tone of the skin but most of the topical creams are almost ineffective. The drawbacks of skin lightening creams are that the affects last for short period of time and they carry long term side effects.
- Microdermabrasion: Microdermabrasion is a cosmetic procedure that is effective for treating a number of cosmetic conditions including dull, dark and uneven tone of skin. Light microdermabrasion is used to remove the outermost layer of unwanted skin revealing lighter and brighter skin. It is also effective for treating sun damage, acne scarring or dark pigmentation blotches. Optimal results are achieved after multiple sessions.
- Dermabrasion: Dermabrasion works in the same manner as microdermabrasion does but is harsher and a bit more painful. This procedure involves use of wire brush to remove the upper damaged layers of skin revealing healthy and lighter skin. It also requires multiple sessions.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peeling is the procedure that involves applying chemical solutions on the skin to peel off the damaged layers and reveal clear and evenly toned skin. This option is considered the most effective skin lightening treatment.
The recovery period of the procedure varies depending on the types of chemical peels. Deep peels require longer recover period as compared to light and medium chemical peels. The severity of side effects also depends on the chemical used for peeling. You may feel stinging and burning sensation on your skin immediately after the procedure. You may also experience redness, swelling and crusting that may last for a couple of days.
Some of the benefits of chemical peels include:
- It is a safe and non-invasive treatment.
- No anesthesia is required before treatment.
- It is almost pain free procedure.
- It is simple and quick procedure that requires less than hour.
- It is a customized treatment and can be tailored according to the requirements of patient.
- It is suitable for all the skin types.