Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai
Laser tattoo removal is safe and minimal invasive procedure that removes the tattoos. Laser works by breaking up the pigment colors of tattoos. This procedure requires multiple sessions for optimal results. The number of sessions varies depending on the type and color of tattoo. Generally, the treatment requires 2 to 4 sessions to eliminate the tattoo completely but more sessions may also be necessary depending on the color and size of tattoo.
Tattoo Removal Candidates
Laser tattoo removal is a customized procedure and it can be tailored according to the individual’s needs. The procedure is suitable for removing all the kinds of tattoos. Individuals with previously treated tattoos may also be the candidates of this procedure.
Some instructions are important to follow for the preparation of laser tattoo removal procedure. These instructions include:
- Avoid excessive sun exposure before treatment.
- Use strong sunscreen to protect your skin from sun.
- Sometimes, practitioner also recommends quitting smoking as it delays healing process.
- Avoid applying any topical products on your skin,
- Use good moisturizer and cleanser to moisturize and cleanse your skin.
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Laser tattoo removal is a simple procedure that takes few minutes to complete. Here are the steps of the procedure.
- Topical anesthetic or numbing cream is applied on the skin to numb it.
- Once the treatment area is numb, laser device that emits high intensity laser light is moved across the skin.
- Laser beam breaks down the ink particles of tattoo. Body gets rid of the broken ink particles on its own.
- Afterwards ice packs or cooling device is used to minimize the discomfort caused by laser.
Some minor side effects are associated with the procedure of laser tattoo removal but proper post procedural care can make you get rid of these side effects quickly and get successful results. Some aftercare tips for the procedure are:
- Use ice pack to reduce discomfort or burning sensation caused by heat of laser.
- Use the prescribed topical antibiotics to protect the treated area..
Tattoo Removal Benefits
Laser tattoo removal is highly beneficial procedure for those who want to get rid of tattoos on their body. Some of its benefits include:
- It requires no anesthesia.
- It is minimal invasive, safe and effective method for removing tattoos.
- It is less painful than other tattoo removal methods.
- It does not involve and cuts or incisions that lowers the risk of infections.