Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai
A tattoo can either be acceptable or be frowned upon by society. Though in this day and age a lot are more open-minded and have accepted that having a tattoo does not literally mean you are an ex-convict. After all having a tattoo connotes a whole lot of diverse meaning. For some it is a way of expressing themselves through the art of tattooing. A tattoo can also be a memoir or a memento for lost lovers and families. The act of tattooing is described as scarring, painting or staining. It is a form of body modification made possible by inserting indelible ink into the dermis layer of the skin to change the pigmentation. This also means that a tattoo is permanent and cannot be washed by water or any kind of solution. This is why when a person wants to get a tattoo, he must think not twice but three hundred times if he can stand looking at his tattoos all of his life. If not then getting one is not advisable. This is why a lot of people have had problems with how they can remove an unwanted tattoo they got. In the past decades there were no other possible way to remove a tattoo completely until expert dermatologists and surgeons were able to look for the best way to remove a tattoo. This is why Laser Tattoo Removal in Dubai has taken an important place in the cosmetic and dermatological world of surgery. Types of tattoos according to expert dermatologists that have been the common dilemma of persons who want to get Laser Tattoo Removal:
- Traumatic Tattoos
- Amateur Tattoos
- Professional Tattoos
- Cosmetic Tattoos
- Medical Tattoos
Laser Tattoo Removal Procedure:
- Possible patients are always advised to find the most reputable dermatologists or surgeons to ensure proper treatment and care.
- Laser treatment removal procedure will depend on the size of the tattoo, the sensitivity of the patient’s skin, the color of the patient’s skin, and the depth to which the tattoo pigment extends.
- Once treatment schedule has been set, it is already understood the both the patient and the doctor had a meeting prior to the day of the treatment and they understand each other’s goals and expectations.
- Before the treatment starts, patients will be handed a protective eye shield to protect their eyes from the harmful lasers.
- A hand piece will be placed on the surface of the skin before the laser is activated.
- Lasers remove tattoos by breaking up the pigment colors of the tattoo with a high-intensity light beam. Each pulse will feel like a grease splatter or a snapping of a rubber band against the skin.
- The larger the tattoo the more laser pulses are required and the longer the treatment could last.
- This treatment usually requires multiple sessions to achieve the best results.
- After the treatment, the surgeon usually places an icepack to soothe the treated area.
- Topical antibiotics will then be applied and a patch will be used to protect the treated area.
- Keep the area away from too much sun exposure and apply liberal amount of moisturizer with sun protection for this area can be most sensitive after the treatment.