Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Fine lines and wrinkles are visible effects of human nature but this can be prevented at an early age or diminished even at the aging stage. Fine lines and wrinkles are a result of aging, unhealthy skin and can make us look older than we are. To prevent this, we are mostly advised to have a specific skin regimen depending on a person’s skin type. Fine lines and wrinkles in Dubai study the different causes of these skin deformities and found different ways to make it appear less visible to the naked eye. As they say prevention is better than cure. Fine lines and wrinkles can never be cured so for both men and women who have sensitive skin prone to such drastic skin changes, you guys must start early, find ways to prevent such dilemma.
Common Causes of Fine Lines and Wrinkles:
- Genetics: The possibility of having wrinkles can be 80% to 100% when your dad, mom and grandparents have them.
- Skin type: Anyone with dry sensitive skin most definitely is the one who show early signs fine lines even at a young age.
- Too much exposure to the heat of the sun: Individuals who are beach fanatics and are fond of tanning and tan lines are most probably the ones to get fine lines. You see, sun exposure is the number one culprit to damaging the skin for this can break down the collagen and elastin fibers, damage the cell DNA and can deplete the skin of antioxidants necessary for collagen productions.
- Smoking: This can destroy collagen and elastin fibers and slow down the production of new collagen.
- Sweet tooth extremist: Sugar can be the best cure to mood swings for this releases endorphins that causes happiness but unknown to many, sugar is one of the culprits that can cause fine lines and wrinkles. Too much presence of sugar in the bloodstream can form harmful molecules called advance glycation. This can damage the firmness and elasticity of the skin which in the long run can result to skin damage.
- Poor Diet: When a person does not have a balanced diet that contain the right amount of vitamins and proteins that the body needs, it can cause damage to the skin.
- Unhealthy lifestyle: alcohol binging, smoking and not getting enough skin will tire the body and when the body is tired and traumatized by unhealthy living, the skin appears tired and unhealthy as well.
Ways to Prevent and Diminish Fine Lines and Wrinkles:
- Antioxidants: A person’s diet should contain nutrients and enzymes with antioxidant to help counteract damage to the skin. Beta-carotene, Lycopene and Vitamins A, E and C are just some of the antioxidants that can be found in certain vegetables and fruits that should be added to a person’s diet.
- Sunscreen: If you cannot completely avoid the sun especially for those who live in the tropics, slathering yourself with at least the highest SPF ( sun protection factor) can help out in a big way.
- Get enough sleep to help the body rest. A well-rested body shows wonders to the skin.
- Moisturizer: The skin can dry which can be caused so many factors and to get the skin rehydrated, applying moisturizer can help a lot.
- Water: Drinking 8 to 10 glasses of water a day is the best way to rehydrate the body. This too can help flash out toxins in the body and skin.