Hair Transplantation FAQs
Some of the commonly asked questions about Hair Loss are as following:
- What is hair transplantation?
- Will my new hair give a natural look?
- Will the results achieved with my hair transplant be permanent?
- When will my new hair start to grow?
- Is there any guarantee that the transplanted follicles will grow hair?
- Will my donor area suffer a significant and visible loss of hair as a result of my hair transplant?
- Is hair transplantation surgery painful?
- Is hair transplantation dangerous?
- Does it bleed too much during a hair transplant?
- How about hair transplant scarring? Are there any marks like cuts or anything else on the head immediately after the procedure, or any visible scars left at a later stage?
- Are there minimum or maximum age limits for a person to have a successful hair transplant?
- Who makes a good candidate for hair restoration surgery?
- Are there solutions for those with very advanced degrees of baldness?
- What about the source of the hair used in HT? Does the HT procedure make use of synthetic hair or cloned hair? What about donated hair?
- How many sessions does a hair transplant typically require?
- How many grafts can be done in a single HT procedure?
- Why to choose Hair Transplant?
- Why to Choose Us?