Makeover Cosmetic Surgery
A makeover cosmetic surgery, also called extreme or total makeover surgery, is when our cosmetic plastic surgeons perform multiple plastic surgery procedures at once to give you a totally new and fresh look. This is usually done or asked for by a person who wishes to have complete transformation of his or her appearance.
Main advantages associated with a makeover cosmetic surgery are as follows:
- it minimizes recovery time as compared with getting each surgical procedure separately
- it saves costs – most cosmetic plastic surgeons and practices offer huge discounts to clients asking for multiple procedures
- it can achieve a more harmonious looking results for the client as the whole makeover plan is prepared strategically paying a lot of attention
Essentially a makeover cosmetic surgery can make use of any of the procedures that are typically offered within the plastic surgery domain. Generally these fall into three categories:
- Face Makeover – this may include facial enhancements through such well known procedures as forehead lift, brow lift, eyelid surgery, nose reshaping, mini-facelift, chin implant and neck lift
- Body Contouring – this may involve any number of procedures that improve the look of your body, e.g. arm lift, breast lift, breast reduction or augmentation, tummy tuck, buttock lift, liposuction, intimate surgery, thigh lift and varicose veins removal
- Hair Restoration / Transplant – this may be necessary to make up for lost or naturally missing hair on the scalp, or where eyebrows, moustache or beard should be.
In addition to common surgical approaches, a number of techniques and technologies may be used. These include laser, liposuction, various skin care treatments and FUE in cases where hair transplantation is required.
Since every one is different makeover cosmetic surgery will not involve the same set of procedures for every one. Further, it will comprise different sets of procedures for men and women.
It is, therefore, impossible for a surgeon to tell without examining a case as to what particular set of procedures will be necessary to meet the client’s desires and expectations, how long it would take to recover or how much it would cost.
That said, the case of new mothers who may want to have themselves fixed up after having their baby is different. It is relatively easy to tell what it will take them what is known as mommy makeover surgeries. For them to get makeovers plastic surgeries it will usually take a tummy-tuck and a breast lift, as well as getting liposuction on areas where they picked up excess fat. This type of so called extreme makeover is becoming more and more popular as people look to reinvent and rejuvenate themselves. Mommy makeover is seen as a quick and safe solution.
In any case, the person considering a complete makeover surgery must understand that what really matters is not just the selection of this or that procedure but the expertise and experience of the surgeon and the standing of the practice that is going to take charge of the case. Go wrong in this step and you may end up getting horrendous results and irreversible damage. A lot of patients come to our practice asking for revision surgeries to correct a damage brought about by incompetent or inexperienced hands.
If you are looking for a total makeover surgery or a combination of cosmetic enhancements in your appearance but not sure what is involved or where to start, we are pleased to offer our free consultation and a no-obligation quote.
Just call us to book your free consultation session with one of our board qualified surgeons where you can get your self assessed for your candidacy (i.e. suitability) for the plastic surgery procedures that may be required to give you the ‘new’ look you desire.