Rhytidectomy is a technical name for facelift which is actually associated with removal of wrinkles on the face. Generally speaking, Rhytidectomy is:
- A kind of cosmetic surgery that is performed in order to give youthful look.
- Involves removing the excess skin on the face which can be with or without stretching the tissues below along with covering of the skin on the patient’s neck and face.
As the age goes on, there are certain signs of aging that appear on the body and particularly the face. The skin starts losing its firmness, freshness and rigidity which gives a person an aged look. There are some facelift exercises and skin care products but nothing can prove to be effective as the facelift surgery.
In Rhytidectomy procedure:
- The surgeon makes an opening or cut which starts from the ear front and continues up into the hairline.
- After the cut is made, the deeper tissues are isolated from the skin and are then tightened with sutures.
- Finally, the excess skin is also removed and the skin is closed with stitches.
If you are looking for Rhytidectomy then Dubai Cosmetic Surgery is the best place for you. The surgeons here are highly competent and can be compared with leading cosmetic surgeons around the globe.